BB BBS Comment BINGO

This. So much this.

9 Likes

I want to like this comment, but Iā€™ve run out of likes.

14 Likes

FTFY.

13 Likes

Good thing the posts in this thread donā€™t count, because Iā€™d be getting ready for another Bingo otherwise.

2 Likes

Why hasnā€™t your comment been unpublished yet ?

2 Likes

give me some skin, brutha

Holy shit, thatā€™s AWESOME!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Aw, thanks! I set it up as a .doc so the text boxes can be changed. Yā€™know, in case I really do decide to play the next time i get bored.

4 Likes
  • Complaints about gifs in comments/posts.
2 Likes

You should post this as a google doc.

1 Like

Come on now, thereā€™s only one person here who does that, and that person has a legitimate gripe.

One that would spread out the likelihood of the bingo mention from just one person would be:

• Complaints about the video in the post autoplaying, or not showing up.
  • Complaints about a link going to a page that requires scripts from a hundred different domains to display properly
  • Complaints about Coryā€™s linguistic imprecision, or Xeni saying ā€œTankā€ to mean any vehicle thatā€™s even slightly armored.
3 Likes
  • IANAL followed by confidently delivered legal advice.

• This ______ is way better than the one youā€™ve posted about.

• Comments that start with ā€˜this will probably get me bannedā€™, that result in a ban.

• Not understanding that a website is its ownersā€™ playground not a bastion to protect visitorsā€™ precious free speech rights that they insist apply to comments.

• I, for one, welcome our new _______ overlords.

• Requests for BBS features that already exist and have already been discussed at length.

6 Likes

Speaking of BBS features, new users with reddit-quality conversation skills whining about the lack of threading.

There is at least one person who has a legitimate gripe, but thereā€™s been a spate of cranky people complaining about gifs on the front page. Two or three on Wednesday alone.

2 Likes

Aw, Iā€™m guilty of this one (along with loads of others on the list). And Iā€™ll probably do it again.

Hmmmm. but that would require me to reveal my sooper seekrit identity, wouldnā€™t it?

inb4:

• inb4

Oh, that one is a favorite. My first flagging-the-jerk-post experience was from this, and resulted in a very swift (and satisfyingly crunchy) dragon intervention. I was impressed.

2 Likes

People are still doing ā€œin b4ā€?

Yes.

2 Likes
  • Ninjaā€™d!
1 Like