Beer company in trouble for "reindeer orgy" beer cans

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/07/candian-beer-company-in-troubl.html

6 Likes

I would rather they get fined for making beer that tastes of cookies. Cause eww.

52 Likes

This is all very stupid, but publicity doesn’t get any cheaper than that.

58 Likes

Maybe they should restrict sales so that it can only be sold to adults.

46 Likes

I thought an American company was being fined in Canada, but apparently someone misread (North) Carolina as Canada, or the sycamore leaf design was mistaken for a maple leaf…

I have to object to the can design just because there’s too damn many things going on here. Holiday beer, gross novelty flavors, and reindeer fucking? Too much, man, too much.

8 Likes

40 Likes

That’s more like it! (So long as it isn’t some weird flavor.)

5 Likes

So if you naturally saw two reindeer humping in the woods that’s fine?

Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Uh, those reindeer are just following the jolly old elf’s orgy orders: “Now, Dasher! Now, Dancer! Now, Prancer and Vixen!
On, Comet! On Cupid! On, Donder and Blitzen!”

19 Likes

There may be a $1000 fine but the cans in question will become highly sought-after collectibles.

6 Likes

They did it for the cookie.

They did it all for the nookie
Come on
The nookie
Come on
So you can take that cookie
And Stick it up your, yeah!
Stick it up your, yeah!
Stick it up your, yeah!

rudolph

“I’m horny Rudolph, lets go grab a drink.”

11 Likes

FINALLY, we are addressing the country’s biggest problems.

10 Likes

4 Likes

I kinda like seasonal brews. Turns out the pumpkin spice beers are not as icky as I thought, although I wouldn’t want a whole six pack. Shiner, here in Texas, has a wonderful seasonal beer that is made with peaches and roasted pecans. I’d definitely at least try cookie beer. Also, craft beers have a long history of going out of their way to be weird. A while back there was an extreme beer (talking vodka level of alcohol) that encased each bottle in a taxidermied squirrel. WAY out of my price range tho.

5 Likes

They never let poor Rudolph, played in any Reindeer games.

9 Likes

Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say
“Rudolph, with your **** so ****
Won’t you **** my **** tonight?”

22 Likes

Deer Cum flavor

4 Likes

Here, let us just hand you this priceless publicity!

2 Likes

The-Simpsons-09x10-Miracle-On-Evergreen-Terrace

14 Likes

That would be the expected flavor, yes.