Ben Stein is sick of "colored" people complaining: they have "every chance at a good life"

Ben who? Never heard of him :roll_eyes:

18 Likes

How is he not dead yet?

32 Likes

Same reason Kissinger isn’t.

Only the good die young.

38 Likes

He’s auditioning for the part of the conservative pig/dog in the film adaptation of Ruben Bolling’s Lucky Ducky comic strips!

27 Likes

Some days I drive around my neighborhood and think - wow - if I were Ben Stein - I’d definitely kill myself.

37 Likes
22 Likes

Apart from the blindness to modern America where real wages have been declining for decades (and of course racism is still rampant, in case that needs saying), you’d think that 78 year old Ben Stein would be able to grasp that conditions 60 years ago still impact life today

37 Likes

Dear old, rich, bigoted jackass Ben Stein:

Sincerely,

Melz

37 Likes

… but poor people have refrigerators now :crazy_face:

32 Likes

As far as I can tell the deal is he played an extra in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, with the gag being that he sounded boring as hell, and so is famous and newsworthy.

Personally, if we have to listen to one of these guys on racism, I’d have tried the propeller guy from Titanic or stormtrooper who bonks his head in Star Wars. No idea if they know anything more but their very small moments of fame are at least charismatic and they can’t know less.

25 Likes

Sounds like someone needs Clear Eyes™️

16 Likes

… Stein was only in one scene, but technically :face_with_monocle: “extras” don’t have any lines at all, make minimum wage, and enjoy even lower status than “crew”

18 Likes

As a former extra, can attest. you do sometimes get crafty, but you have to bring your own wardrobe (ask me why I got cut from all my scenes in that Jay-Z video…hey at least I got some good “flat stanley goes to NYC” shots in for my neice’s school assigment while I was on set…)

18 Likes

Yes, this nepo baby solved the “colored people’s” problem with one neat trick:
He entirely stopped driving through or even nearby black neighborhoods.

15 Likes

Ben Stein isn’t just an old racist. He also made a deeply dishonest “documentary” implying that Charles Darwin is responsible for eugenics and the Holocaust:

21 Likes

Charitably (ha ha), he just thinks the racial wealth gap has disappeared. Well…

29 Likes

… and, therefore, the story about the Talking Snake and the Tree of Sadness is literally true :confused:

11 Likes

Fuck.

Isn’t this human anchor from the past dead yet?

6 Likes

i’m reminded of this poem i heard when i was a kid, which the internet now tells me was by malcom x

When I was born, I was black. When I grow up, I’m black. When I’m ill, When I die, I’m black. But you - When you’re born, you’re pink. When you grow up, you’re white. When you’re ill, you’re green. When you go out in the sun, you go red. When you’re cold, you go blue. When you die, you’re purple. And you have the nerve to call me Colored?

also can’t get but notice stein starts all that off by claiming he might wake up some morning. well. he’s had 60 years and he hasn’t yet

29 Likes

Maybe if we give mister Stein a nice, juicy chunk of watermelon he will be happy and shut up for a while.

5 Likes