Bernie Sanders outraised every other Democrat in North Carolina

I think we should get away from talking about fundraising as an indication of a candidate’s validity or viability. There’s going to be so much news about who raised how much and where during the next year and a half. That’s not what’s important here.

2 Likes

Hence my choice of meme.

:wink:

2 Likes

I also wonder how much Sanders can raise with his low income earner base versus someone backed by corporations and rich conservatives. I don’t think that is really much of an indicator at all.
I think the best outcome would be for the democrats to support Sanders and pair him with a VP candidate who appeals to the conservative democrats.

1 Like

Thanks for the pro tip.

btw how’s that Brexit thing going?

2 Likes

Technically, “Bernie Sanders outraised every Democrat in North Carolina” since Bernie isn’t a Democrat yet.

I’m afraid that the line of thinking this is based on, that there still exists (if there ever did), some objective center or meaningful “mainstream” - has been thoroughly refuted by the facts that are currently on the ground. Trying to apply linear strategies to chaotic systems is a big part of what got us here.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.