Bernie Sanders overcome with emotion as his brother Larry casts delegate vote at DNC

12 Likes

I just thought that if he was a Green in one country, he’d be a Green in the other too.

Actually, looks like he was actually a Labour member until he got sick of Blair.

2 Likes

As nepotism goes it’s utterly harmless - delegates in modern party conventions don’t have any true power. It’s an entirely symbolic role (besides, Larry is a minor politician in the UK and it’s a good courtesy to show to a dual-citizenship relative who otherwise might be left out of the convention proceedings).

5 Likes

Snif. :cry:

Was at work today when I told a friend about this. Cracked up halfway through.

3 Likes

Well bless your teensy tiny widdle heart.

10 Likes

Um, yeah… people in power who aren’t women.
People who can’t cry in public are women.
Well, unless there’s been a death.

Galaxies’ Trump-love is what spawned the ‘Trump the chump’ thread as I recall. You’re goin’ pig-wrasslin’ there, mind…

4 Likes

And that was the story of how the U.S. decided to keep driving off the cliff.

1 Like

And I assumed that if you were standing for office in one country you wouldn’t be voting in another. (However, it looks like Barack Obama’s Trump-supporting Kenyan brother is doing the same thing.)

Incidentally, speaking as someone who used to be one of them, the Americans Abroad Caucus is nuts.

is that really the best you can do? because it’s a pretty terrible effort.

2 Likes

Man, you people really fucked up. A guy like him is not. coming. again.

After hillary gets elected, you better be relentless with them.

4 Likes

What failure? The rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer; when shit hits the fan, the State foots the bill. For a WSJ editorialist, those are not bugs – they are brilliant features!

2 Likes

:musical_note: I have always thought that the world was unkind / cheese and

:musical_note:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.