Best superhero song of all time

I like the Moxy Fruvous version - Moxy Fruvous Spiderman - YouTube

3 Likes

Agreed, but this might be a close 2nd if I can stretch the theme of superhero. Cartoon network’s reworking of the theme manages to be be better than the original cartoon itself.

4 Likes

Meanwhile, on the other side of the Manichean divide…

1 Like

a great song. in case anyone was unaware that R.E.M.'s version is a cover:

got the 45 in the crates…

4 Likes

They were saying the song was indisputable, but what is wrong with the song? I admit, I used to skip Stop that Pigeon more than others, but it still is a good song.

Spiderman’s Theme is so good, it gets covered by the Ramones and Michael Buble and is awesome in both formats.

1 Like

This was the best time of Cartoon Network. All these little shorts were amazing. There were a few of Courage that were ripping. Not sure who was doing the programming, but they really were going in a great direction.

1 Like

What? No! The best ever has to be Batman.

7 Likes

that should have worked. new people are blocked from posting links but it says you’ve been here 8 years. I dunno.

this is what my above post looks like, don’t know how yours is different unless you formated the url with link tags

2 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks. That worked. I used the link button. Too complicated.

2 Likes

:musical_score: @dfaris came to save the daaayyyyyy!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse
Cover by New York Dolls

1 Like

Of course he focused on odd scenes and skipped licensed music to make his point. As soon as he asked the question, I thought of the theme used when the Avengers were in New York fighting the Chitauri. Another repeated theme was heard when Captain America emerges in the lab and when he returns from rescuing Bucky and the POWs.

This is my Super Hero theme…

1 Like
9 Likes

Gigantor, by The Dickies?

2 Likes