Big Lebowski spinoff raises questions

both Jeff Bridges and John Goodman will not be in the movie

No word on Buscemi?

“But then, I happen to know that there’s a little Lebowski[-Lebowski] on the way.” I wonder if that one will make an appearance.

The movie takes place post-BL, and Donny’s ashes are scattered along the California shore and the Dude’s beard.

6 Likes

i would much rather see this spin-off “disco bean: the baryshnikov of brooklyn”.

actually, disco bean and jesus quintana may be the same person. in which case, yes, i want to see that.

“I’ll show you the life of the mind!”

4 Likes

I don’t know how he could have the apatite for so much scenery.
I don’t expect that I will be able to eat after watching him chew it.

Exactly, I dont think I could suffer through another Coen bros. potboiler. I think Turturro will do a fine job.

1 Like

Just as long as the soundtrack is by Autobahn.

2 Likes

No Coen; not go’n’?

3 Likes
2 Likes

He served his six months in Chino. A man can rehabilitate himself.

There’s money to be made, or at least someone thinks there is.

It’s like Lenin said, “Look for the person who will benefit and… uh… you know… I am the walrus.”

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Looks like I’m going to have to dust off the Westerly…

And we now have confirmation he’s a serial offender when it comes to that particular crime:

2 Likes

You can include the 2012 Gambit in there, which is a shame because the original Gambit from 1966 starring Shirley MacLaine and Michael Caine is fantastic.

1 Like

I just want to know if Captain Turner is in it.

I have seen The Big Lebowski probably 50 times. Yes, I used to smoke a lot of weed and not do anything productive for a few years. I will never see this.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.