Bizarre video shows a woman holding a growling lion as she walks down a street

Originally published at: Bizarre video shows a woman holding a growling lion as she walks down a street | Boing Boing

2 Likes

I wish that woman the best of luck with applying flea control stuff to the back of it’s neck.

Also there more clips over on Snopes

8 Likes

Like to see that litter box, or maybe not.

10 Likes

They need to be cleaned pretty often so the zebra bones don’t stack up.

6 Likes

I wonder what a lion of that size weighs.

2 Likes

My house cat will do serious damage if you carry her around when she doesn’t want to be. This guy kind of looks like he’s just throwing a tantrum.

Edit: He’s not swiping at her, but he’s probably been declawed?

5 Likes

I thought it was a cougar.

3 Likes

That’s a rather impolite way to describe a woman just because she happens to have a younger romantic partner.

16 Likes

I’m sure keeping this pet won’t backfire on…her face.

3 Likes

What the living hell.
That woman is scary if she can carry around a lion like that.

7 Likes

This is the living personification of the Strength card in Rider Waite Smith tarot.

2 Likes

That is just so sad and the animal doesn’t seem happy. Wild animals shouldn’t be kept as pets.

8 Likes

So, a woman carrying a lion and a woman carrying a swan walk into a bar.

Bartender says: What’ll you have?

Me: Whatever they are having.

10 Likes

Yup. This is me trying to carry my cat Gremlin (out of or away from things) when she’s not in the mood. And this one is definitely not in the mood.

Not exactly on topic, but you have to admit lions are some pretty beautiful creatures…

5 Likes

My thing is just; ‘you go girl!’

Oh and; ‘stay safe.’

2 Likes

Well that video was unexpected.

3 Likes

Strength from the Rider-Waite deck (orig published by Rider, designed by Arthur Edward Waite, and painted by Pamela Colman Smith):

Card from The After Tarot, designed by Pietro Alligo, artwork by Giulia F. Massaglia. This deck shows what happened immediately after each scene in the Rider deck :smiley:

7 Likes

I think that she might be Ishtar.

4 Likes

I had the same horrible thought.

1 Like

Fred Flintstone can relate.

7 Likes