Black Friday fist fight supercut

[Read the post]

1 Like

First!

I mean Benny Hillified!

http://bennyhillifier.com/?id=71pGdbipU6I

4 Likes

I stopped going to Black Fridays after some cat lady decided to use a shopping cart as a battering ram on me. Left a nasty tea saucer sized bruise on the back of my thigh.

1 Like

23 Likes

It’s like something out of The Red Green Show.

7 Likes

I imagine a hockey team sitting in the locker-room, watching the fights at WalMart and cheering.

6 Likes

There are so many “bargain” situations where some simple reframing self-talk solves the dilemma for me.

Self: but you could save $400!!
Self: but I would pay $400 not to do that…

10 Likes

My god, what spectacle. My family and I went to the museum and even the very well-mannered crowd attending the craft fair there was too much for my anti-shopping sentiments.

5 Likes

Same same, but really doesn’t apply to most of the people caught up in that shit.

1 Like

“I stood in line for three days straight to save $200 on this TV!”

7 Likes

“yarrr, this one on me leg I got wrestling an octopus that had gotten on board me skiff and was trying to steal me catch”

“arrrgh, that’s nothin’, this one I got back in '15, wrestling a great bear of a woman for the last 4k samsung”

5 Likes

Apparently it is more peaceful in other countries. There was a Black Friday sale here too, but the crowds weren’t too bad and I got a class better shoes for what I was willing to pay. (And could have them for half the price if I was not talked by somebody with better color sense to splurge for black instead of going for the much more discounted shit brown.)

72 hours to save $200 is about $2.78 an hour.
My time is worth more than that.

And I derive no entertainment value in the spectacle.

6 Likes

FYI…

A real tragedy - all those people who don’t know how to hold a phone to shoot video.

8 Likes

Many stores design their sales to encourage violence.

1 Like

oh god, don’t trip…

2 Likes

reworked :smile:

18 Likes

I try not to shop on Black Friday, but I can’t resist going to the WalMart just to see if there are any fights. Unfortunately, they’re rarer that you would think.

1 Like

You can create your own by surreptitiously moving products from one shopper’s cart to another’s.

11 Likes