Black Lives Matter. Still

You’re saying there’s something wrong with killing an Arab?

/s!

10 Likes

south park dancing GIF

8 Likes
15 Likes
18 Likes

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

14 Likes
15 Likes

A really fucked up story. After going to a police station to say white men were following him and he didn’t feel safe, a healthy young man died in the woods a few miles away and the cops say “At this time, we have no reason to believe foul play was involved.”
WTF?

14 Likes

(From ABC coverage)

Rasheem Carter, a Black man from Mississippi who went missing late last year after claiming he was being targeted by white men in his community, was found dead with his head severed from his body, according to a recently released independent autopsy.

Smith County Sheriff Joel Houston told ABC News the department stands behind its earlier determination that no foul play was involved in Carter’s death. Earlier evidence “didn’t suggest anything,” he said.

He cut off his own head?? WTF kind of bullshit is this??

19 Likes

The Feds need to do for this case what the GBI did in the Ahmaud Arbery case. Go after the murderers, the cops who did nothing, and the local DA.

15 Likes
13 Likes

Doesn’t matter how many times I’ve heard it, when the opportunity arises, I will stop whatever I’m doing to hear it again.

11 Likes

Every story I read about this, it keeps getting worse and worse

14 Likes

including that Carter’s bones were broken in smooth cuts, possibly inconsistent with an animal attack, and that his severed penis was found decomposed in his mouth

Yeah, nothing indicating foul play at all. Happens all the time.

computer rage GIF

16 Likes

Finally! At last!! A paper so overdue, it should be written in Sanskrit.

The report is long overdue. Genetics data has revealed that the popular understanding of race, developed during a time when white supremacy was widely accepted, simply doesn’t make any sense. In the popular view, for instance, “Black” represents a single, homogenous group. But genomic data makes clear that populations in Sub-Saharan Africa are the most genetically diverse on Earth.

18 Likes

See, race doesn’t matter, it’s all a fiction! Affirmative action programs are racist against white peoples!!

Bang Head GIF

15 Likes
14 Likes

joanna lumley rage GIF

8 Likes

The origins of caged birds and all that…

We’ve failed so many people since we started this stupid country…

12 Likes

Not to undermine the accomplishments of Dunbar, who has been featured in most of my Black History classes, but the poet Phyllis Wheatley preceded him. She also had international exposure, which makes her a good Women’s History Month subject. She was not a triple-threat like Dunbar, but also had an amazing list of admirers:

12 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Agree GIF

10 Likes