Black Lives Matter. Still

No ad required, “Whole Paycheck” can keep whatever they’re selling. :money_with_wings: I’d be down with supporting a protest, though! :mask: :fist:t4:

15 Likes

Same here; I also don’t shop there anyway, but I’d be happy to help protest…

15 Likes

More anti-CRT book bans that have nothing to do with CRT, just attempts to hide works created by members of marginalized communities:

17 Likes

They are in my lunch rotation because they are walking distance from my office and make a good slice of pizza. I’m not sure if it’s better to go in wearing a BLM mask or boycott. Probably better to wear the mask, as the workers aren’t striking (yet).

13 Likes
19 Likes

Protests seem to be the only thing that ensures these murderers are brought to justice…

From the details, the nurse gives, I’m wondering if the deputy had some personal grudge against the man he murdered?

13 Likes

so let’s see…

the police say there were no witnesses even though there were - including a nurse who rendered medical aid. and the police claim the man - jason walker - came out of nowhere and without cause jumped on the hood of a moving car, tore a wiper off with his bare hands, and somehow broke the windshield with it

do they even hear how ridiculous they are?

ensure seems too strong a word. have any hope at all maybe

13 Likes

15 Likes

Mask ordered. :smiling_imp:

16 Likes

45 state legislatures are currently sifting through 230 bills criminalizing protests so they better get the protesting done while they can.

15 Likes

…as do the lives of artists who bring truth and beauty to the world.

15 Likes

How many right wingers will lose their shit over this? Enquiring minds want to know!

13 Likes

Maybe some will stroke out over it.

13 Likes

Hey, we can hope, right?

I Hope Please GIF

15 Likes

Might be against the rules to say so, but yes; I do.

12 Likes

Oh no, wherever will I go to pay $6 for a single peeled orange?

10 Likes

I haven’t shopped there in a decade anyway but… Fuck them.

10 Likes
15 Likes
18 Likes
16 Likes