Black Lives Matter. Still

So facts are considered wokeism. :thinking:

Give it a flipping rest, oppressed white dudes in bow ties!

:roll_eyes: :rage:

15 Likes

That’s their “expert” guest: a random white male tourist.

12 Likes

Yep.

Many U.S.ians are not good at history, especially U.S. history.
So grateful to Nikole Hannah-Jones for keeping it real. Very.

16 Likes

Paving the way for “Trump became president! I’m tired of all this woke-ism saying he lacked any ounce of integrity and didn’t really believe in hard work!”

10 Likes

Hey - bow tie dud!

14 Likes
15 Likes

So he is an expert guest after all … another racist named Tucker who regrets the end of enslavement in America.

14 Likes

High Quality Im Shocked GIF

10 Likes

And co-founder of the League of the South.

12 Likes

You know, I think some history is being covered up at Monticello.

https://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-collections/debt

1827, all that debt, all those slaves, and not a single mention of mortgages. sigh That seems impossible. By the Panic of 1837, slavery capitalism was a major established American institution. I suspect that if an economic historian went over the books carefully, some of those debts might turn out to be mortgages on human beings.

White supremacists don’t want slavery mentioned, but I think slavery capitalism is the real secret being kept.

12 Likes

Paging Saint Babs; lets shine a spot-light on Jefferson and Monticello’s true ugly history!

14 Likes

Repeating, and spreading

12 Likes
11 Likes
15 Likes

That first one is great news. There was a lot of outcry here when the defense attorney raised those objections at trial and after the conviction. IIRC, the prosecutor had made some comment about getting the Black jurors off the panel, something lije “Those two will never vote to convict” or similar. It was outrageous.

13 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
11 Likes

We need better solutions than this:

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Titus Burgess GIF by NETFLIX

13 Likes

Unfuck her.

I hate it that she’s still alive, I hope her life since getting Till killed has been thoroughly miserable and that she suffers horribly in death whenever it finally comes to her.

12 Likes