Black man carries his child's birth certificate wherever he goes because racist idiots

Ok, by now I have sort of trained myself to scroll down vigorously when I see your avatar, but that was kinda funny.

6 Likes

Santa Cruz County is like a Stephen King novel illustrated by Dr. Seuss.

and like in derry or castle rock there are almost no black people in santa cruz

They pretty much took care of that vampire problem back in the 1980s though.

8 Likes

According to this article

Per DOJ stats, 115 kid-stranger abductions in all of the US last year?

3 Likes

i don’t know, man …

… i think they wear kilts now

Is the “kilt” thing some kind of anti-theft measure? (“Ew—I don’t want that motorcycle after it had someone’s sweaty balls on it.”)

2 Likes

Just curious - where is the story from? Anyone have a link? I would have expected to see this reported somewhere in the news.

Kinda off-topic but, that is a nice article :slightly_smiling:
Too bad we in the neighboring country of the Netherlands don’t have those parties, I feel (and hope) we are similarly “free range” in our parenting approach though.
Kids are so bendable and their scrapes and bumps heal so quickly it seems like a shame not everyone takes full advantage of that by letting them get into trouble a little more :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve never had this problem, although I got my kids state-issued ID cards when they were infants, and pinned them inside their clothing whenever we went anywhere we might encounter police or crowds.

police crowds are the worst

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 391 days. New replies are no longer allowed.