Bold statement made at impeachment hearing

The re-usable bag is full of single use plastic bags.

5 Likes

I am imagining his conversation at home while rushing around getting ready for work and can’t find his briefcase.

Did the dog eat it? Did his kid pour a bowl of cheerios into it? Did he leave it at the bar last night, and is it full of soon to be released bombshells? Did he leave it on the counter beside his bagged lunch?

2 Likes

It isn’t over yet.

2 Likes

Well not on a weekday.

5 Likes

I’ve never understood dress codes like the ones most commenters here want everyone to follow. No one can say what is actually wrong with bringing your stuff in a bag, because there’s nothing wrong with it.

It’s just not expensive, and apparently you have to show that you’re spending a lot of money on your accouterments to be seen as respecting Congress. And that’s a very money-worshiping view, isn’t it? Perfectly American.

Ghandi wore only his home spun bit of cloth when he visited England, to point out the same ridiculousness. He had no permanent impact, of course.

Lebowski? No. However:

(One of my favorite televised testimonials)

4 Likes

Heckfire, in Ohio the House wants to pass legislation taking away the right of municipalities to ban single use plastic bags in grocery stores. Again, the Ohio House wants to void Home Rule to protect the sales of single use grocery plastic bags. WTeverylovinF

2 Likes

Unless you’re Gym Jordan

Finally got my drink.

5 Likes

either that or he actually purchases and then discards* a “reusable” bag every time he goes.

*wraps one end around the leg of an endangered crane and stuffs the other directly into the gullet of a pregnant sea turtle.

3 Likes

Huh? I’m not seeing disdain from most commenters here on this guy’s failure to follow dress codes.

Actually, I read the entire thread, and no one is saying he should be wearing a dress.

2 Likes

it’s a way to show disrespect and contempt for the hearings and the Dems.

2 Likes

so you’re going to completely ignore that the whole action was a deliberate middle finger? ok.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.