Bowling with ping pong balls

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/06/bowling-with-ping-pong-balls.html

3 Likes

My first kendo uchidachi: Once you’re fully comfortable with the sword, you’ll control it as naturally as you control a part of your body such as your arms or legs.

Me: That bad, huh?

14 Likes

Oh we did this back in college, except with beer!

6 Likes
15 Likes

It’s the Hard Day’s Night of table tenis.

8 Likes

“Let’s play some ping pong!”

100% accurate. :relaxed:

5 Likes

I got a defective one.

16 Likes

I just came to comment that that was awesome and funny and dare I say uplifting. An actual “wonderful thing”. Amazing and entertaining. They look like they were having fun and it made my day. Thanks for finding it!

9 Likes

This is actually useful material for a contrasting study against the DudePerfect video series to establish exactly which factors of the material are relevant in the reply “Because Japan.”

2 Likes

easily the most entertaining thing I’ve seen in months

2 Likes

That was a lot of fun, but sadly I leave a ‘little’ disappointed this wasn’t someone ‘actually’ bowling with a ping pong ball. :slight_frown:

1 Like

Something should be done about that. TO THE BOWLING ALLEY!

Come on, in order to give the ping pong ball enough momentum to knock over a bowling pin, you’d practically have to shoot it out of a potato cann…

I agree with @SpunkyTWS! TO THE BOWLING ALLEY!

3 Likes

I’ll echo the commentators above - best thing I’ve watched in ages, thanks Rob!

While you’re all hanging out at the bowling alley - see if you could scale up a bat, add an exoskeleton, then use a bowling ball…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.