Breathtaking video of airplane crossing solar eclipse yesterday

Originally published at: Breathtaking video of airplane crossing solar eclipse yesterday | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Is it just me, or does that look more like animation rather than a real airplane? Sometimes it’s hard to tell these days, but I can’t help but wonder if there’s some shenanigatin’ going on.

2 Likes

I will admit it looked a lot cooler than I was expecting.

2 Likes

this is an analogous example of the issues that astrophotographers and other astronomy people are having, and will have even worse, due to more and more objects being sent into low earth orbit. Like light pollution, this is also a growing problem which most people don’t know/care about.

2 Likes

See? CHEMTRAILS!
THEY never planned on having their misdeeds captured via ECLIPSE LIGHT!
Now we’ll analyze the spectrometer print via some very science-y sounding process and PROVE ONCE AND FOR ALL THE AWFUL CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY THAT GATES, SOROS, ROTHSCHILD, THE CLINTON-OBAMA-BIDEN CRIME SYNDICATE, AND – Wow, this is too fun, kind of addicting! I better stop before I get ahead of myself.

Photon-bombed!

3 Likes

Lucky Brian DePalma wasn’t directing this

probably goes in slo-mo… but…

I’m glad it was an airliner coincidentally crossing the face of the sun, not an eclipse chaser. When I watched the 2017 total eclipse the sky was abuzz with charter flights chasing the shadow. Very annoying.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.