What are these mysterious objects filmed flying close to the moon?

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/07/what-are-these-mysterious-obje.html

12 Likes
  1. Aliens. Waiting patiently…
12 Likes

Space Farce!

9 Likes

Calling Captain Disillusion!

13 Likes

Amazing timing that the guy set up his camera just in time to capture those objects. :thinking:

23 Likes

Those are the Job Creators / 1% evac’ing to the moon, adios mofo’s.

20 Likes

I want to believe.

9 Likes

High Earth Orbit stuff that happened to look like it was across the moon?

ETA of course all that HEO stuff is aliens too, and it can’t orbit anyway because, duh, earth is flat.

7 Likes

31 Likes

The video acts like the moon isn’t HUGE. A ship seen that large would be massive, and traveled hundreds of miles across the surface in seconds, and yet somehow cast a shadow even though they were high enough there was a gap between the surface and the ships?

28 Likes

Transport ships from the Dolmansaxlil Galactic Shoe Corporation.
They’re putting the Earth operation on hold as due to the Covid-19 pandemic the Shoe Event Horizon won’t be reached in the foreseable future, intensifier ray or no intensifier ray. The Moon base is mothballed, personnel and movable assets are deployed elsewhere.

20 Likes

calvin
(full comic strip here)

36 Likes

I appreciate the technical expertise that went into making it, the overall effect is cool but the circumstance of “randomly” observing something like this is too obvious. Making stuff like this is always an amusing excuse to be creative, i’ve actually done it myself. Back in my graphic design days i was touching up pictures for the college i was going to at the time, they were going to be part of the website so i decided to be cheeky and edited a hard to spot UFO on the background to the picture that was going to be on the homepage. The teacher that i was doing the image editing for was amused and left it in there.

19 Likes

It’s the hydroxychloroquine resupply shipments that Space Force has requisitioned!

Just in time delivery from Planet Express!

26 Likes

I saw this episode of rick and morty. It’s a smudge on the telescope.

13 Likes

How old fashioned!

310_1

6 Likes

It would be totally “Star Trek” of alien explorers happening upon our planet right as we are in the middle of a global pandemic… but will they obey the Prime Directive and leave us to our own devices?
(They will if they know what’s good for them)

7 Likes

Roger that!

4 Likes
  1. Nietzsche(s)
1 Like

Lighting was way off. The objects were lit from below but the moon is lit from the right.

4 Likes