Brilliant Snoopy graffiti

I figured you were talking about the quote, but since it was a response to my comment I thought it maybe was supposed to be responsive to what I was talking about. I do disagree about advertisements being “yours to take”, but I wasn’t exactly talking about them to start with so I’m not exactly obliged to confine myself to that context.

You are aware of the meaning of the word “iffy”, right?

Quite so, in fact considering you ventured from Banksy’s art straight to “keying people’s cars in parking lots” kinda shows you’re not confined to context.

Yup. All along.

/sigh

I’m quite happy to stick with the context of my statement that you replied to.

And a thesaurus isn’t exactly the best place for a definition of a word, but if you actually know what “iffy” means then why the hell do you keep trying to lecture me about how “Sometimes you’re justified […], sometimes you ain’t”? That’s pretty plainly implied in what I said to start with. If I thought it was flat-out wrong, I would have said so.

So I think we’re agreed then.
Snoopy graffiti good.
Keying-up cars bad.

What if I key an image of snoopy into an ad exec’s car?

3 Likes

I’m not going to judge you on any issues you may have with anyone.
Just make it tasteful.
And don’t get caught.

2 Likes

Very tangentially related here’s another interesting bit of street art. I guess it doesn’t really qualify as graffiti…or does it?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.