British General Election 2019: Just Exactly How Fucked Are We?

@euansmith

No. Really? Gosh. I wonder why. I tend not to read those fuckers, but BBC News and Newsnight have pretty much allowed Labour to get that point over and Kier Starmer on BBC Radio 4 Today programme this morning was crystal clear about it. The ONLY party that will run a 2nd referendum. Lib Dems are committed to revoking Article 50. That’s great, but they won’t win. Labour might, or might at least be able to form a coalition govt. Although there’s still more chance that Boris will charm the gullible uneducated C2DEs in enough numbers to win. And I do not say that with a sneer - Newsnight last night did an analysis of Harlow where Corbyn kicks off his campaign today. Majority leave and the leave numbers correlate closely to blue collar workers, education levels and social groupings.

I’ve said it before: Education, education, education. They get upset when we say they do not know what they voted for. They know WHY they voted for it, but they do not understand what it means - the real consequences.

And for the record, Kier Starmer should be the next Labour leader - right now.

4 Likes