Britons will need copyright licenses to post photos of their own furniture

i long for the days when citizens could chop off the heads of those who pretended to represent them but who in fact were f**king liars and imposters – bring back the French Revolution!

1 Like

1 Like

good thing nothing like this could happen in the US.

At some point we will have dueling EULAs.

2 Likes

Street/Fashion photography will become equally as problematic in the UK.

1 Like

Does this break EBay?

3 Likes

All animals are now copy right of carl linneaus. So no no nature pictures.

3 Likes

It’s funny how the “slippery slope” to dystopia argument works isn’t it? Whether it is a plausible or absurd argument all depends on whether you really care about the particular issue, and people often openly mock their political opponents’ use of slippery slopes as fearmongering while defending their own.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if the makers of this law realized that all objects are designed objects? Or does this law only go into effect once something hits a certain level of famous? So bizarre… Britain. Kinda sucks!

3 Likes

Uncommon sense?

Common nonsense?

I still wonder why the billions of common people haven’t rigged the laws so that when we violate some supposed copyright, the company in question is forced to pay us for advertising. It’s not like they don’t voluntarily pay billions to advertise anyway.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.