CALLING ALL STATIONS: The BBS Plays Rise of the Tomb Raider

*adds to list

Meant to do this but haven’t been playing games lately. Even my bbs stats are looking bad!

I have a bunch of stuff written down somewhere, will dig it up and see if I can summarise. Should probably finish the game first though… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good news! I got a 1080 gtx and now I can run at 4k with my details set to “very high”. I CAN HOLD MY HEAD HIGH AGAIN, despite @funruly’s tech shaming.

Also, I modded the exhaust for better efficiency, lower fan speeds, etc:

6 Likes

Now that is hacking!

2 Likes

Yo. I do still exist but am fielding some fairly curvy life-balls lately.

Moar content to come.

smooches

4 Likes

Well, after an extended hiatus and total loss of the will to play computer games for a while (and even really interact with people), I am, now, writing an extended critique of the game from the perspective of Lara’s ass cheeks.

I’m currently attempting to collect as many metaphors and puns as possible to insert into the area of discussion so that the criticism really rolls off the tongue. However, I will admit a certain amount of writer’s block in this regard as I don’t seem to be able to come up with the high-concept money shot that will really give this approach legs.

:wink:

Anyway, I’m thinking of structuring the critique around the assumption of the observer’s malevolent gaze as applied to the patriarchal behaviour inherent in the modern marketing ideology. Let’s see what happens when I actually start to play through the game again.

4 Likes

In the meantime, funruly has literally died.

3 Likes

4 Likes

He still haunts us to this day…

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.