Can we clarify things?

I just want to make one thing perfectly clear, so there is no misunderstanding.

The thing with what may or may not have been something else entirely, and alleged to have possibly been connected to the other thing by way of circumstances which may or may not be themselves obvious, is in fact not entirely based on what some people may or may not believe about the original situation which was never intended to be assumed to be mutually exclusive with the other.

I hope that clears up any confusion.

Anything else we need to make sure of?

20 Likes

My god, don’t we have this kind of spontaneous reaction to the impressing of our understanding of the environmental factors that so totally symbolise the real real onto that which provides context for our grounded figure of thought?

9 Likes

16 Likes

Like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel, never ending or beginning, on an ever-spinning reel, as the images unwind, like the circles that you find, in the windmills of your mind.

15 Likes

Thanks for the definition of course, and the phenomenon it describes as well, but I hated that movie about it. It’s not like just about every other media outlet hasn’t already dropped everything to cover up the current situation. And no, that you couldn’t get together due to the systemic risk factors and all is definitely not an excuse. Not this time, bucko.

13 Likes

Can I tag in David Mitchell to do mine?

12 Likes

You will all be reaccommodated as quickly as possible.

14 Likes

The sure route to clarity is to add a pinch of Irish Moss at the end of your boil.

4 Likes

Wait, are we making tea? Or, treating an inflamed pus-filled swelling on the skin?

Can we clarify things?

4 Likes

Sure we can! Imma need a couple buckets of blood and a ladder

Wait, CLARIfy, not
 OK, my bad.

3 Likes

To turn cloudy soup stock into crystal clear broth called consommé :

8 cups homemade chicken, beef, or veal stock
1 lb ground beef
1/3 cup celery leaves
1 cup leek greens
3/4 carrots
1 tbsp peppercorns
1/2 tsp thyme
4 egg whites
1/2 tsp salt

1. Bring stock to boil in a saucepan.
  2. In a separate pot, combine the rest of the ingredients. Mix by hand until combined.
  3. Pour in the hot stock, and stir over high heat. The egg white and the beef will form a crust. As soon as it’s about to boil over, stop stirring and reduce the heat to a simmer.
  4. Gently simmer for 1 hour, without disturbing the crust, but be sure there is at least one small hole in the crust for the broth to simmer through.
  5. Ladle the consomme through a fine strainer, taking care not to break the crust, and let the consomme rest for at least an hour.
4 Likes
3 Likes

Proactive synergization is expected to produce an upward transfer of mobile assets. Projections show the quarter’s end will be marked with continued growth. Expectations remain high with both fiscal and physical determinants remaining both robust and concretely interactive. Trending markers are significantly impacting overall performance. I also took a shower.

2 Likes

Full disclosure: I am not currently in a position to agree or disagree with the OP and/or a selection of the subsequent responders. However, I can tentatively say that, certain important nuances notwithstanding, my initial impression is that the general trend of this discussion may or may not be in alignment with most, if not all, generally-accepted social values held by the majority of reasonable persons.

tl;dr: Consensus if necessary, but not necessarily consensus.

3 Likes

Look, the bad thing is bad, okay? Do I really need to say that the bad thing is bad? We all know that the bad thing is bad. The green thing is green, and the tall thing is tall, but that doesn’t change the badness of the bad thing. It’s bad! Bad, bad bad! We can talk some other time about whether it smells like borscht or can dual-wield on alternate Tuesdays. Put that aside for just a moment and let’s all acknowledge that the bad thing is bad. Jeez.

4 Likes

If your post was artfully realized as a conceptual dance, I’d call it “Tiptoe Through The Minefield”.

3 Likes

I was actually thinking that it may have been more apt if the original post had been communicated through interpretive dance, but had trouble shooting video with the keyboard.

3 Likes

“
 we’re doing ‘The French Mistake’” (from Blazing Saddles):

Well, it’s hard to shoot video with a saddle as well.

Mungo only pawn.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.