Carlson's bizarre Canada rant: "I watched when Montreal was cleansed of its Anglo legacy"

Tucker Carlson was twelve when the Charter of the French Language was passed. Unless he visited Montreal before then, he won’t have seen English in the built environment (shop signs, street names, billboards, etc.)

7 Likes

I’m not sure why Tucker is ranting about the Quebec Nationalists. If he did a little research, he find out they are a lot like his favourite kind of Nationalists.

Court rules Quebec can bar government workers from wearing hijabs, turbans, other religious items

Minorities and English speakers see edge of xenophobia in the province’s drive for independence

6 Likes

Not shown: 6.1 million people who speak “French Only”

3 Likes

Just spitballing here, but maybe the good people of Montreal just couldn’t stand the sort of people who want to be friends with Tucker Carlson?

7 Likes

What’s more embarrassing about all this is the fact our elected Premiere Danielle Smith gave this toad both association and airtime with her.

It’s not surprising - Smith is very much the magical thinking type - who claimed cancer was controllable before Stage 4, who pushed Ivermectin and Hydroxy remedies for CV19, etc etc

She’s also very big on bringing American-style healthcare to Alberta - and seemingly her adoring MAGA-wannabees are just eating it up.

In short - Smith and her base are embarrassing, and appearing with Carlson further discredits everyone involved.

SAD!

9 Likes

…at the same time when they’re encouraging your kids to do drugs, and not just fentanyl but weed…

That’s his order of what’s bad? I mean I’m not even a fan of marijuana but it’s far far less dangerous than a fentanyl addiction.

10 Likes

Well, you see, fentanyl is the work of an evil Out Of Control Leftist Agenda preying on our children. But weed is the work of The Devil.

Also, obligatory:

3 Likes

I’m guessing it’s some garbled transphobia or something.

9 Likes

Canada responds…

9d3b08e5e877fbd72828935a689004a7

15 Likes

12 Likes

Like that would ever happen.
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

7 Likes

who is this nutsack

9 Likes

The tent gets smaller. It’s not enough to be a white, male, Christian fascist to belong to the club. You must be a white, male, English-speaking Christian fascist. Soon it’ll be a white, male, English-speaking, right-handed Christian fascist. And so on until only Tuck and Donny are left in the club. Which may be the whole idea.

15 Likes

10 ply

2 Likes
11 Likes

My guess is that most of his knowledge of the country came from that movie Canadian Bacon.

5 Likes

No Tucker fucker, you are not.

Only in comparison to the neighbours. :grin:

5 Likes

Something Carlson should wear on his next visit to Montreal, as a symbole of quiet protest.

1 Like

I encourage Canada to determine Tucker Carlson is inadmissible to the country.

The U.S. too.

8 Likes

[F]ucker carlson is - as always - wrong.
i posit that the demise of Quebec is poutine!
/s
[ducking and running]
don’t hurt me!

3 Likes