Carrot sharpeners, a mere $3.77

[Read the post]

1 Like

My Virgin Kitchen reviewed one, may have been that it was a cheap, not-so-sharp one but it never worked as advertised. Seems like a fun idea to use once or twice for the heck of it but doesn’t seem useful in the least even if it did work.

3 Likes

Good gravy! My self-defense instructor only covered what to do in attacks with fresh fruit… what on earth are you supposed to do when attacked with a sharpened root vegetable???

6 Likes

You release the Trump campaign manager.

2 Likes

If anyone’s considering purchasing this to sharpen bananas as weapons, look elsewhere, my bananas weren’t nearly as sharp as hoped for.

8 Likes

Thank God! Thank God! I am actually weeping. This is what I have needed for so long! (But the banana thing is totally inappropriate; you should apologize to carrots.)

1 Like

One root vegetable against another, eh? I like how you think.

1 Like

In all seriousness - These are fantastic for getting a fussy eater to try many things. My son now eats a lot more variety with his veges. He sharpens it. He eats it. He sharpens it. He eats it.
If you treat this as a fun thing, it kinda works. My son now will grab carrots from the fridge (sans sharpener) for a snack now.

3 Likes

The only thing that stops a badly-sharpened root vegetable is someone with good gravy.

1 Like

A man is lying stabbed to death in his house in late March. The only clues to the mystery of his death are an open window, and a well-fed rabbit in his bedroom. How did he die?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.