Cat poop parasite may influence someone's entrepreneurial spirit

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/11/cat-poop-parasite-may-influenc.html

2 Likes

Does this mean there is hope of developing a vaccine that prevents people becoming MBAs?

43 Likes

Haven’t we discussed this before?

2 Likes

So, they all start new business ventures making cute-cat videos, right?

6 Likes

Calling ambitious self-starters, and those who want to be!

Check out my new chain of Teknocholer’s Entrepreneurial Clinics and Cat Cafes.

Franchise opportunities now available!

20 Likes

It’s also driven by the need to earn enough money to buy just the right brand of high priced wet cat food that is the only crap the little fucker will ever eat.

22 Likes

07%20AM

3 Likes

I could use a little entrepreneurial spirit. Maybe I should start eating used cat litter.

3 Likes

Thanks. Fixed, I hope.

3 Likes

468e496c4bbd9c0482c8d4e3b1a1f6e9

18 Likes

Combined with the research on increased prevalence of psychopathy and selfishness in business, this confirms my prejudices about cat people.

5 Likes

I just ate cat poop … the second I ate the cat poop I realized eating cat poop is so life changing that I’m going to build a business empire around teaching other to eat cat poop and changing the lives of others as well and they in turn will teach others while I collect some of their proceeds. this is going to be great.

7 Likes

13 Likes

Makes sense - it’s been found to increase the likelihood of all sorts of risky, self-damaging behavior.

5 Likes

Well, those findings are shitty.

4 Likes

Are you channeling my neighbor’s dog?

3 Likes

I see your Blofeld, and raise you one Mr. Bigglesworth

8 Likes

You mean my little furry overlords are making me reckless in business?

Cool!

13 Likes

Anecdotally, I find this strange, because every outgoing salesperson type I know is most definitely a dog person.

7 Likes

I should ask about this (probably again) at our SciArt hangout later tonight. I can’t access the paper, but I’ll bet the parasitologist has some views on it.

That being said, I’m tempted to market cat poo pills and sell them to entrepreneurs.

8 Likes