Ceramic figurines in leather BDSM masks

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/23/ceramic-figurines-in-leather-b.html

Would make great Christmas tree ornaments.

I’m assuming this will be banned in the UK filtered internet?

Yup! It’ll also show up in your 12 month browser history record just trying to view it, which should make for an interesting discussion at your next job centre appointment when s/he is perusing the log for any discrepancies with which to sanction you - “I see here you visited amazon.co.uk for precisely 34 minutes 12 seconds on december 5th at 10:43pm, could you explain why? I need not remind you that your disposable income is… limited. Oh, what’s this i see here…”

Bring out the gimp

But the gimp’s Sleepy.[spoiler]

Or one of the other seven dwarves. I can’t tell under that mask.[/spoiler]

With that post, I’d say Dopey.

Really, it’s the Trout (or what ever pesce is represented there) that I’m drawn to

these are so much better then the maskless versions, similar to the people that paint robots and aliens into crappy thrift store paintings. there are makers and there are improvers.

I’m sure A.A. Milne would be turning in his grave if he knew what was happening at the Hundred Acre Wood now

PMSL

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.