Children synthesize $2 version of Martin Shkreli's $750 malaria drug

Ah, we’re in the “I’m too thick to understand capitalism” phase of the conversation now.

9 Likes

Does this genius really think patronizing noogies add to the veracity of their argument?

3 Likes

Are… are you explaining supply-demand pricing? Because we know economics exists.

11 Likes

As obviously a woman, I need to have economics mansplained to me!

Clearly, I don’t.

Also, he thinks that not agreeing is a sign of ignorance. It’s not.

7 Likes

Geez, didn’t you take Home Ec like you were supposed to?

3 Likes

Yeah, I suppose mansplaining is what I get for trying to rise above my station and understand things that are clearly only for the mens! :wink:

3 Likes

Wait… this topic is something to do with gender?

At the moment, it’s about your lazy “you must not understand the subject if you disagree with me ho ho ho” tone, which often has a gendered skew in the target.

Hence the “mansplaining”. Well, actually…

5 Likes

The pharma industry found a funny loophole in Germany: The healthcare providers are entitled to buy generics at the average price. Shortly before this regulation took effect a few new companies were founded, with list prices even above the original medicine (I did not follow the story, I don’t know if this hole was closed).

Did you… did you just splainsplain?

3 Likes

Actually…

4 Likes

You seem to think I’m incompetent because I disagree with you. So much so, that you need to explain basic economics too me. Is there a reason, other than my gender, you’re talking down to me?

3 Likes

I’d ignore 'im. Honestly it’s just not worth it, i like to have a back and forth with people but when they are being contrarian or have a need to have the last word i just don’t have the patience for it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.