CLIMATE: 2019 was hottest year on record, NASA and NOAA report

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/15/climate-crisis-2019-was-hotte.html

1 Like

2nd hottest. Hotter than 2015, despite lack of El Nino, but not as hot as 2016.
What a mess of writing.

2 Likes

I don’t think we have to worry about seeing many more reports like this, since the Administration is shutting down climate research as much as possible, NASA for instance.

4 Likes

YEAH! I was going to point out the same error.
So obviously this discrepancy proves that the whole global warming thing is a HOAX! AH, HAHAHAHAH!

4 Likes

Oh man, you’ve won the argument this time with your indisputable logic!

2 Likes

Well, the headline, anyway (ETA: just noticed the lede, as well). The body of the post is fine. Xeni might want to say “hottest decade on record” instead.

2 Likes

So far we’ve managed to weather the storm at NASA. I think the administration may just be too distracted by the shiny bauble of Artemis to notice that NASA is doing climate research as well.

2 Likes

Different grapevines, I guess. A brother and a son at Armstrong.

1 Like

When China perpetrates a hoax against this god-fearing capitalist nation it really goes all out.

5 Likes

The body of the post, after the bogus headline & lead, is just a paste of the NASA press release.
It’s one thing to not do reporting, but not even reading the press releases you’re posting as news takes it to the next level.

1 Like

Very cleverly, GISS doesn’t have the word climate in its acronym. NASA is good at long term planning.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.