Commie Library of Memes

20 Likes

Mid 1900s is a mistake, it means mid 20th century. Murray Rothbard hadn’t been born yet in 1905.

5 Likes

yeah, that’s an odd way to write from 1857 to the 1970s, so over a hundred years.

4 Likes

I get how even attending that event is questionable, but I’m quite impressed with her gumption. To me, it shows that she doesn’t just speak from a gathering of like minds, but she’ll go among the rich and still speak her piece. I’m consistently impressed by her.

9 Likes

She’s great at getting attention, hopefully more for her message than herself. The two can be tough to disentangle.

The kerfuffle caused by this action motivates me to keep a closer eye on what she actually does at work.

8 Likes

Yep. So far, imho that’s definitely her goal, but of course certain media talk absolutely nothing about her messages (unless they’re making a parody of them, like they did with the GND and hamburgers), bc they know if they did, a lot of Americans would be like, “oh, that totally makes sense.” Like her and Bernie’s work to renew postal banking systems. Just, why wouldn’t we?

10 Likes

https://thatchers-techbase.github.io/index.html

17 Likes

“Fully texture mapped environment”

So a basic 3D game? I know, it was jargon for the kids at the time, but it strikes so hilarious now.

4 Likes

It’s a classic Doom source port mod, what did you expect?

8 Likes

Whoops, wrong link!

(Sorry, my browser doesn’t automatically render Twitter images, for some weird reason.)

14 Likes
9 Likes

From Cory’s

https://pluralistic.net/2021/09/22/kropotkin-graeber/

This, which I am looking forward to, soon!

The folks at PM Press have just published a stunning, illustrated new edition of MUTUAL AID, illustrated by N.O. Bonzo whose neo-Arts-and-Crafts marginalia and full-page spreads are gorgeous and thrilling

Mutual Aid: An Illuminated Factor of Evolution

3 Likes

Wildcat!

This one (1000 pieces) was haaaaarrrrrd. Which was great!

I’m not absolutely certain that every piece is where it should be.

Where I got it

22 Likes

No, it’s fine. The final image is supposed to look a bit wobbly.

14 Likes

wobbly

Cat Thank You GIF by hoppip

12 Likes

oof.

14 Likes

I miss Mark Fisher.

6 Likes

(Waiters too of course. It might be/kinda looks like vintage art.)

16 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes