Competitive worm charming is no joke

Walk with rhythm, and it will attract the worm.

3 Likes
4 Likes

ACAB means All Coppers Are Bonfires.

6 Likes

Paul Sun-Hyung Lee Ugh GIF by Kim's Convenience

:grin:

Ah… Morris Dancing!

5 Likes

Caber tossing, lollypop men/women, curry sauce on chips, knobbly knees competitions, glamorous grans, little kiddies burning effigies every year of that fella who tried 'sploding parliament… There is a lot of weirdness on these isles.

2 Likes

Never mind that all, I want to know about the biscuits.

Also, can someone pass me a slice of Battenberg, please?

2 Likes

I’m telling you, it’s a valid TV format.

1 Like

I don’t care until you guys tell me your biscuits!

Destroy Sesame Street GIF by Rachael Ray Show

2 Likes

Fine!

Crumbgeon:
Jammie Dodgers (stale taste, almost inedible chewy centre)

King of the tin:
Digestive (a late convert to this but they’re so versatile).

2 Likes

Jam first, cream first? Scone or scone?

Yep, we all nutters. Loved your post.

1 Like
  1. Ginger Nut
  2. Bourbon
  3. Garibaldi
  4. Chocolate Digestive
  5. Digestive

Controversial? Eh? Eh?

(only in England, mate)

Good call, Tamsin. Might need a whole new thread for this combustive topic.

2 Likes

It has some potential for sure! Nice to see a chocolate digestive on your list, I’m very partial to the dark chocolate ones myself.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re really crap. The presentation is a lie, they only look tasty, actually they’re awful.

1 Like

it has to be a dark one, to be fair

2 Likes

I went worming hunting with my dad once. You go at night and find them under things.

1 Like

Walks onto pitch with barrel of water, dumps it… wins. :slight_smile:

This competition does seem sort of “I drink your milkshake”… er, worm-shake ish. Vibration and sound travels a lot farther than each person’s allotted area, so the tympanist, shovel-whacker, clarinetist, pitch-fork tappers, and Morris dancers are all affecting each others’ worms.

Someone should study the worm-depth intersection of all these noises to find out what actually happens down there.

1 Like

Do you find them under biscuits?

ETA: Sorry, mixed threads.

Isolation. Think Galapagos. :turtle: :lizard: :people_wrestling:

1 Like

When we were kids we just soaked the lawn before bed and then went out very late at night with flashlights and gathered up nightcrawlers for morning time fishing.

This probably isn’t relavant but one of the first thing we dissected in high school biology was an earth worm. I still remember the poor thing’s five little hearts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.