Congress releases a classified portion of 9/11 inquiry on link between Saudi officials and hijackers

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/07/15/congress-releases-a-classified.html

3 Likes

I saw no mention of the “grassy knoll” in there?

6 Likes

This gives a glimpse into what George Bush’s real crime was here - he quashed investigations by the FBI into Saudi connections because of the close business relations of the Saudi royal family and the quasi-royal Bush family. ( read up on The Carlisle Group) This is treason on a spectacular scale.

Remember the FBI agent who made the front cover of Time magazine who could not understand why her boss would not let her follow up her investigations into the bad actors involved? Her name is Colleen Rowley, and this what she said:

"During the early aftermath of September 11th, when I happened to be recounting the pre–September 11th events concerning the Moussaoui investigation to other FBI personnel in other divisions or in FBIHQ, almost everyone’s first question was “Why?–Why would an FBI agent(s) deliberately sabotage a case? (I know I shouldn’t be flippant about this, but jokes were actually made that the key FBI HQ personnel had to be spies or moles like Robert Hanssen who were actually working for Osama Bin Laden to have so undercut Minneapolis’s effort.) [3][4][5]”

Whi is Prince Bandar? This guy:

And this guy:

Bandar’s relationship with Bush Sr goes all the way back to aiding him with the Iran Weapons Deal (Bush Sr and Reagan sabotaging an U.S. Presidential election and hostage recovery effort as well as secretly selling arms to terrorists)

2,996 people died on 9/11 because of George Bush and these fuckers have been lying to the victim’s families about it from Day One.

22 Likes

If you want to learn more about 9/11 the best resource is:

http://www.historycommons.org/project.jsp?project=911_project.

It’s a rabbit hole. It is overwhelming. Jaw-dropping. And invaluable.

They would gratefully accept small donations.

That fucker W is responsible for all of the terrorism going on in Europe, now. He broke it; he ought to buy it. Damn war criminal.

9 Likes

Of the 20 hijackers on 9-11-01; how many were Iraqi? How many were Saudi? (Rhetorical questions)

4 Likes

Oh he’s only responsible for some of it. I’m pretty sure terrorists are responsible for some too.

But it’s stupid how long this took to be released, given that every single person already knows the plot came from S.A. . Nine years ago it was already not news.

10 Likes

Believe me, I have no love to lose for Saudi royalty, but it doesn’t seem like there’s anything in there that can be construed as “damning.” I always apply this test, when it comes to potentially unsupportable conspiracy theories: Are you using questions to make statements? Then you’ve got nothing.

4 Likes

I have been saying for years … with allies like Saudi Arabia who needs enemies.

1 Like

That’s it? They fought to keep that secret?

1 Like

Back in the 1970s and 1980s when the Provisional IRA was an active terrorist group its main source of weapons and money was the United States. These transfers were made with the knowledge and complicity of both politicians and members of the security forces. Despite this support the UK and United States remained close allies.

5 Likes

Oh yes, because we wouldn’t want to strain relations with a country who just helped orchestrate a terrorist attack on us. Good call.

Qumar, our partners in peace.

4 Likes

We wouldn’t want to strain relations with a country who just helped orchestrate a terrorist attack on us tyrannical theocracy whose ruling class have close personal and economic ties with the ruling class of the US.

3 Likes

This is business as usual. Bush/Clintons have utilized the presidency and public office as absurd personal wealth and power generators. There is nothing in that relationship that particularly differs from HRC’s use of the Clinton Foundation during her tenure as SoS to ‘smooth out’ weapon sale approvals to nations with heinous human rights records (aside from the fact none may have been involved in an act as egregious as 9/11).

1 Like

Well, I’d say Bush created more than a few of those terrorists, but your point is taken.

1 Like

I really really want to give this to you, but this shit has been going on my entire life & my birth year starts with 197… and even by then, the news was pretty old…

4 Likes

Mine starts with 195…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.