Cop enjoys flipping over pregnant woman's car for pulling over too slowly

You are so right! Won’t anyone think of the poor cop!

6 Likes

Not at all. But if your quarrel is with “enjoys” you might want to cast your net a bit further and start looking at verbs.

But in this case, I think “enjoys” is an ideal word choice.

16 Likes

Add “pregnant women pulling over” to the list of things cops are scared of

19 Likes

Put an end to “qualified immunity” and this sort of thing won’t happen any more.

13 Likes

It seems fair when he’s making snarky comments to someone trapped in the car he flipped.

19 Likes

Off-topic, but I love that Kark.com has a “World News” section that stopped updating five months ago with the resignation of Boris Johnson

(And it’s not just the widget, going to the section shows that those are the latest stories.)

Maybe after Johnson left they felt there was nothing good left in the rest of the world to report on?

2 Likes

Officer Dickhead- “I’ve got an ambulance comin’ for ya’.”

Seeing as how he basically FLIPPED HER SLOW MOVING AND IN NO WAY A DANGER TO HIM vehicle over, I reckon that’s about the LEAST he coulda’ done. JFC!

10 Likes

Well, she was carrying. /s

18 Likes

He could have killed someone even though none of those other possibilities happened: her.

14 Likes

Right, didn’t mean to imply he couldn’t have killed someone with what did happen.

2 Likes

Things won’t even be on the table for change unless the state governor’s entire family gets flipped and killed… and maybe not even then. Don’t want to lose the cop-vote next election.

6 Likes

I think you know the answer to that…

Overly aggressive cops getting away with shit is not confined to “the south”…

What other explanation do you have for such a flagrant display of power for it’s own sake? “Protecting the public”? Bullshit.

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.