Cop wears Batman mask when responding to citizen's complaint because the citizen previously called him a "wannabe Batman"

Originally published at: Cop wears Batman mask when responding to citizen's complaint because the citizen previously called him a "wannabe Batman" | Boing Boing

1 Like

Unprofessional? Definitely
Funny? Yeah, a bit

1 Like

You can really tell a cop’s demeanor by what generation of Batman he’s donning.

1930s? The cops think they just don’t have the skills or tools needed for a class of criminal as of yet unseen yet too small to be considered a threat to the state. Cop knows he’s useless and yearns to do more for society and made a bad choice.

1960s? Cop is delusional and would be harmless if he didn’t have weapons. Retire him to some small beach town.

1980s? Cop is a Tim Burton fan and missed out on the fun parts of Burton because he’s still a cop. Relatively harmless as cops go.

1990s? Cop is a psychopath of the worst kind. Bat nipples. Those movies had fucking bat nipples!

2000/2010s? Cop is advertising his corruption and mental issues or is completely unaware of both.

Affleck Batman? Cop is a bad person with bad taste.

Pattinson Batman? Probably also has a Punisher sticker and missed the point of both.

1 Like

Maybe in a different situation where there isn’t a serious offense/issue. Like a traffic stop or playing basketball with kids.

Not for a Personal Protection order call. Is the fear for the safety of one’s self and family a joke?

ETA - Unprofessional schmuck.

3 Likes

A supervisor no less. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Tim Burton’s version of Batman is one of the few who straight-up murdered a bunch of people. Not exactly a role model for law enforcement.

5 Likes

I… I need to revisit those movies because clearly my youthful memories must’ve missed some things.

1 Like

“He’s asleep.”

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.