Councilman seems to think he owns public lakefront area by his house

No, but seriously. I’d host a jet ski race while throwing a rager on my party barge in front of Ed’s house every day.

Then he’d shoot me.

Off to prison, you’re welcome.

2 Likes

Mandatory flesh colored flak jackets for all revelers. You could also wear colorful wigs over infantry helmets!

3 Likes

I can understand his plight, but he would have known about the access point when he bought the house, so he has to live with it.

If I lived in the area and had to use that path for a boat I would probably just tell it to him straight: I have the right to use this area, you can be all NIMBY about it but that’s not going to stop me, so you can come out here and raise your blood pressure every time or just let it go. Basically call his bluff.

If that doesn’t work sit there all day fishing until he gives up.

4 Likes

As a fisherman and whitewater kayaker, I’ve been in this battle a long time. Problem is the douchebags who ruin it for everyone are not always the property owners, I’ve seen people using this kind of access be horrendously inconsiderate of the locals, from speeding on small local roads to excessive noise to litter. Yes, use that access, but act like a guest, not an invading army.

11th commandment: don’t be an idiot
12th commandment: Don’t be an asshole

1 Like

DS9-sisko-nah

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.