Count to ten thousand! (Part 2)

New York Times, Vol. 30, Iss 9319, July 21, 1881

5 Likes

(It was a close-run thing, but I thought this was a bit more esoteric than a Blackberry Curve.)

ETA new image for @NukeML :wink:

4 Likes

Abandoned train in NYC

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be 90-3-20?
:wink:

The best I could do with 9322 (so many boring face masks!).

4 Likes

5 Likes

Well, they call the podcast 93:20. Are you objecting to their lack of a hyphen in their logo or is that a date with some Manchester City significance?

And a bus rarely goes amiss, especially a vintage one.

4 Likes

It was a comment made in jest on how the image is structured. NINETY THREE TWENTY.

1 Like

Yeah - lack of hyphen in logo is a graphic artist’s response to the untidyness required by accuracy. Form over function for them, every time. Bad graphic artist! Slapped wrists!

I’ve ‘improved’ their work, above. :wink:

Playmobil Martin Luther! This Christmas’ hot new toy?

5 Likes

Germans holding books - seems to be a theme

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Missed it!

5 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 15.15.26

Starting, or growing, a business are crucial moments in the life of a company. Changes in production type, rate and even packaging can make things logistically challenging.
The 9330 supports you from your very first line and adapts as production scales up. A trustworthy partner as your needs change, it provides the best, most reliable marking solution at a competitive price.
Your challenges
Finding a cost-effective marking solution that can evolve with your capacity needs.
Picking equipment is easy to install, use and maintain on your own.
Ensuring quality codes always, even after long storage periods.
Our solution
Designed for low to medium duty applications, the 9330’s unique flexibility can easily handle evolving printing needs and ensure quality coding for more than 8,000 hours of production.

Well, that’s all good, then! (???)

4 Likes

Some light reading.

4 Likes

Don’t read, make! :wink:

6 Likes

Don’t make, drink!

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
130 E. Bridge St.
Phoenixville, PA 19460
Phone: (610) 983-9333

6 Likes