Count to ten thousand! (Part 2)

Point well made. :wink: Not sure which number we’re up to now, though! I’m off to bed to avoid the confusion.

4 Likes

Personally, I think we should follow the simplest rule; “one post == one number” even if other numbers appear. Quickly gets hard to follow, otherwise.

6 Likes

2 Likes

I agree. And posting the number as text, removes any possible doubt about how much numerical turf you’re trying to claim.

4 Likes

Agreed, 1 number per post.

4 Likes

Yes, the initial rules on part 1 indicate “One number per post”.

7 Likes

Cow #8273!

5 Likes

Oops! I got sidetracked by a typo. Will try again in another 200

6 Likes

5 Likes

I know @ChristopherD suggested avoiding Simplicity patterns, but the search result text was “ernie k designs: Simplicity 8276 The Dalek Onesie” and I’m very confused.

7 Likes

8 Likes

You may need to click on the pic to clearly see which barrel this was matured in.

7 Likes

Condolences.

@apalatn The only problem with lego and simplicity is you could find them for any number. No problem using them if it is something cool or strange, imo.

8 Likes

(I have a soft spot for MSX machines)

5 Likes

5 Likes

Train ticket (Rizhao to Yanzhou).

8 Likes

True story: I was at the local Giant today picking up some cat food and beer in advance of our ice storm and the bill came to $75.55.

The extra-talky cashier, exclaimed, “that’s a great Angel number”.

When I asked, what it meant, she replied, “I don’t know, but I know it is good”.

That’s the only time I have every come across those except in this game. Isn’t every number an angel number? What goofy idea is that?

10 Likes

For 8284, have some Hanoi Rocks!

If you’re interested, here’s one of their best known songs:

6 Likes

In case anyone needs to convert exactly 82.85 ounces into milliliters

5 Likes

5 Likes