Covid Delta Plus could be even more infectious than Delta

Covid-19 Delta Plus

Is that the one where I’m allowed an extra carry-on bag, but not able to use the lounge?

5 Likes

They test-marketed Diet Covid-19 Delta Plus Crystal Caffeine-Free here, but people kept burning down the stores.

7 Likes

18 Likes

And you get more leg room, but only because a third of the passengers have died.

11 Likes

no. they don’t need the host to survive, they need the host to transmit. it’s totally possible to die after transmitting ( like what happens with covid ) so the virus is death agnostic.

you could imagine some virus that doesn’t kill and just becomes symbiotic or something, but it would be a different virus than covid. and such a thing wouldn’t displace covid any more than getting a common cold coronavirus does.

we might adapt so it’s less deadly to us. that will take multiple generations of us. our best and really only defense for the foreseeable future is vaccination, social distancing, and wearing a mask

11 Likes

That’s not how viruses work.

That’s also not how viruses work.

10 Likes

Up until today, when I thought of Delta Plus, I thought of Gundam.

Delta_Plus_(DWGR)

Time to file that away in my thick folder of Things COVID and Stupid People During COVID Have Ruined.

2 Likes

Are you ready for the Premium version?

2 Likes

At some point Covid Plus is going to be easier to catch than “Try YouTube Premium!” Pop Ups on my phone. But Covid still has some catching up to do.

1 Like

So we have covid-classic, covid-delta, covid episilon, covid lambda which sounds really scary, and now delta-plus?

“So this is it," said Arthur, “We are going to die.”

4 Likes

I’d prefer Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione II.
And while at it be a nitrous oxide user

5 Likes

Ewwwww.

2 Likes

Wow, another streaming service?

sad bella thorne GIF by Liam Payne

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.