Coyote urine helps me sleep

I bet the Amazon reviews are gonna be awesome.

Edit:
…Unfortunately, they are not.

3 Likes

You should have turned off the power first.

12 Likes

On the plus side, I didn’t need coffee for a year!

4 Likes

I get that from Amazon.

3 Likes

100% serf meat

8 Likes

Coyote urine helps me sleep

I find a small glass of coyote urine at bedtime helps me nod off, as well. Slightly warm works best. Wolf urine had me up howling all night, and was far less effective.

13 Likes

Now yer just takin’ the piss.

7 Likes

Me too. It’s late and perhaps that has something to do with it, but what with all that homeopathy and neutraceutical bs out there now . . . .

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, is Massachusetts know for it’s coyote population? When I think of states I would expect to be net exporters of coyote urine, it isn’t one of the usual suspects.

1 Like

Please get this on video…this’ll be fox news I can deal with

3 Likes

Narconadara’s Traffic Fluids Emporium can get you through a lot of things. Where you might have already grabbed 4eyes and rocket for internal use, you’re stuck deciphering some splattery bit on the bottle to decide what to do with Hell Is Other Publicists, Knockoff Deporter, Mainstream Right Canadian Sweat and Powdernoia.

6 Likes

Coyotes are everywhere these days. I hear them at night, in CT.

Those wild animals live horrible lives in tiny cages so that you can protect your grass from wild animals much like them. http://heebie-geebie.livejournal.com/418649.html

2 Likes

Geeze, you had one job. Does your mom have to do everything around the house?

1 Like

It didn’t help that the garden was fully visible from the neighbor’s yard.

1 Like

Thats why you go out at night with a rake. Act like you are raking a bit, lean on it while wiping your brow with your back at the neighbors.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.