Crowdfunded 3D printer shipments withheld to backers who complained about lateness

[Permalink]

2 Likes

Register complaints with a smartphone stand (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:318384):

2 Likes

I had never heard of Cobblebot prior to reading this story. Now I have a definite opinion about Cobblebot.

7 Likes

“Rascality?”

4 Likes

Good to know what company & what person I will never do business with. Kickstarter should ban them both.

1 Like

Which is worse, being charged with “Rascality” in TX or “Hooliganism” in Russia?

4 Likes

Vagabondry under English law?

2 Likes

It sounds as if the owner wants this to be his last Kickstarter, and indeed his last business venture. The internet has a long memory.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Well kickstarter should have a new policy now, respect and do not abuse your backers or you will get banned from participating in any future kickstarters.

Goddammit Cobblepot

This is why I never back anything on Kickstarter no matter how awesome it looks (though the Tiko printer still looks amaaaaziiing). You just never know when the project is gunna completely shit the bed.

You still have better chance to meet a not-asshole than when dealing with e.g. Sony.

1 Like

IANAL, but I live in Texas. I don’t think their argument would standup in a Texas civil court, or Federal court.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.