Cryptocurrency (and related fuckery)

South America Wildlife GIF by BBC America

2 Likes

dan olson dropped a new video yesterday;

tdlr; apes wanna be kings of the world trough hodl and when they brought down the fiat-system, the golden age of crypto and blockchain will finaly free humanity…

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Seriously… who this guy?

1 Like

… OMG 2½ hours :face_with_spiral_eyes:

his video “In Search Of A Flat Earth” is pretty good

3 Likes

Okay, but who is he? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

… AFAIK just some dude

1 Like

IMG_0639

3 Likes

you cant tell me you never stumbled over his channel sometime in the last 10 years. Folding Ideas? his channel? did some stuff together with lindsay ellis.

and only made the best crypto- and nft-debunk-video ever last year;

edit/ wow, wasnt aware of that, got its ownn entry;

(edit/ phrasing)

3 Likes

yes, i can, because I haven’t… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

now you have; hes pretty great! no bullshiting and dry sarcasm. last couple of his monsterlong essays are truly worthwhile.

at 02:03:50 works as a nice appetizier, even just as a bit out of context, but makes dan olsons overall position very clear.

3 Likes

The Norwegian Arts Council invested tax money on NFT art: “Lost it”

I don’t really understand Swedish but I think it’s Swedish Arts Council. Google Translate is what it is…

2 Likes

Det er helt gresk for meg.

1 Like

Senate Banking Chair Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) — one of the industry’s fiercest critics — is vowing to use his committee to examine the role crypto played in the Israel attacks. The Hamas connection is also giving fresh momentum to a push by Warren to pass a bill that would impose new anti-money laundering rules on crypto — an increasingly bipartisan effort that digital asset firms have tried to quash.

1 Like
1 Like

To be sure, a Ferrari is a lot more likely to appreciate in the long term.

2 Likes
3 Likes