Cryptocurrency (and related fuckery)

The only thing shocking is that Donald didn’t get there first.

4 Likes

Like all Trump charities- they’re only helping poor, underprivileged real estate moguls.

1 Like

I think the rest of the family has legal complications if dealing with charities. (Not completely banned.)

3 Likes

[…]

In a post previewing the company’s 2022 Crypto Crime Report, Chainalysis said scams constituted the largest form of cryptocurrency-based crime, as measured by transaction volume. Cryptocurrency investors – if that’s the right term – lost over $7.7bn worth of digital whatever in 2021.

That’s up 81 per cent from 2020, but 2020, amid the COVID-19 pandemic, was an unusual year. This year was not quite as bad as 2019, which was close to $10bn worth of scams. But there were more scams overall (3,300 in 2021, up from 2,052 in 2020), albeit with shorter lifespans (~70 days in 2021, compared to ~192 in 2020 and to around ~2,369 in 2013).

Take-the-money-and-run gambits should not to be confused with losses attributable to security shortcomings at DeFi services that let hackers steal funds, like the recent theft of some $120m in tokens from BadgerDAO or the $31m taken from MonoX. That’s a separate dumpster fire.

[…]

1 Like

Get ready for a Pirates of the Caribbean reboot in which cryprobros buy whole islands.

2 Likes
4 Likes

They’ll fit right in with the rest of the crypto bros.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Shocked Futurama GIF

3 Likes

I find it creepy how her signature is trying to look like Donny’s. What a sad “family.”

1 Like

Maybe she’s been practicing forging his, and has a few of his check books hidden away for a rainy day?

2 Likes

Her signature looks like a seismograph. Donald’s at least looks like a child imitating what handwriting looks like before they learn any letters, but I don’t see any attempt at them here, unless the word is “minimum” as written by a hurried doctor.

12 Likes

Billionaire bun fight over “Web3”.

5 Likes

Video Art Wow GIF by Sabato Visconti

That’s very on brand for 2021.

6 Likes

I’ve been following this.

5 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like