David Lynch directed this funny pasta commercial

Originally published at: David Lynch directed this funny pasta commercial | Boing Boing

3 Likes

“That man” is acclaimed French actor – and accused rapist and sexual assaulter – Gerard Depardieu.

22 Likes

Um. They didn’t have those 30 years ago. That’s a motor scooter.

Looks like an old bicycle-seat-style Vespa, but a little hard to tell in the half-second blurry shot of it on its side.

8 Likes

Couldn’t watch. No subtitles.

/s

3 Likes

Not to mention publicly dissing the acting skills of Juliette Binoche and interrupting his own daughter’s acceptance of the Cesar award. What a misongynistic turd.

13 Likes

Knowing that and the following kind of ruined it for me.

7 Likes

He’d be making you a bowl of borscht with Polonium in it these days.

3 Likes

You must not be a USian?

Since most in the U.S. would instead write,

Couldn’t watch. Subtitles.

:roll_eyes:

Or maybe, Wouldn’t watch.

7 Likes

Remarkably middle-class.

Fair assumption. Wrong, but fair.

:wink:

3 Likes

I was in that part of the world at the time. It was a big deal in Russia. All over the Russian news channels for weeks.

It was kind of depressing, too. Russian news was going nuts that one guy wanted Russian citizenship.

4 Likes

Bbc Comedy GIF by The QI Elves

5 Likes

Looks like a small frame Vespa to me, but it is hard to tell. Maybe this model. Motorino del Vento - [Vespa 50HP] -

1 Like

[ring-ring-ring]
[crash]
[ouch]
[boo-hoo]
[bark]
[boil]
[chop]
[motor rev]
[crash]

1 Like

I’m not saying it’s not a competent ad, but when you noted it was made by Mr. Lynch I was definitely expecting something not quite so pedestrian. /shrug

I believe “trame” is the french doggo for woof.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.