David Rees teaches you how to do the things you think you already know how to do

[Permalink]

As host of Going Deep with David Rees on the National Geographic Channel, David teaches viewers how to master often-overlooked skills, like tying your shoes, shaking hands, lighting matches, and making a good first impression.

Dear Great Old Ones, I would love if David Rees would do a several-week stint showing us how to master the skill of moderating comments.

In these very forums.

David also recites a fairly impressive Byron. They wanted footage of me ā€œlisteningā€, and he offered me a choice of poets.

Later flips with ā€œDecisions Decisionsā€ (the flipper of large "coins), were more successful. It took lowering of the coin platform, to give more time for energy transfer. (coin reached about 15ā€™ in the air)

I will be exhibiting ā€œDecisions Decisionsā€ at the NY World Maker Faire this September. Assuming that the museum doesnā€™t freak out, like they did with the last time I exhibited a catapult, I will be flipping my 5 Zorkmid piece, as often as possible.

If it were me, Iā€™d start by blocking people who troll for "like"s and other such invisible Internet points.

In these very forums.

2 Likes

What about people who have multiple accounts? :wink:

2 Likes

Eh, honestly, I couldnā€™t log in under the old one, and I didnā€™t bother finding out why. It was tainted anyway. I go under ā€˜regeyaā€™ almost everywhere else I can, anyway.

ilu david

2 Likes

Another great Gweek Mark! I hope David can return as a guest.

As for washing hands in public places, when I lived in Japan I noticed that most men carry a small hand towel around with them to dry their hands after using the restroom. So Iā€™ve started doing this too and now I never need a paper towel or hand dryer in these places! Maybe try using that?

Thereā€™s a reason bandanas are also known by the nickname ā€œAPā€: all-purpose.

1 Like

I just look at them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.