Dead Celebrity (Part 1)

The Guardian had a picture of a mural dedicated to him in their Monday photos thingie…

5 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

This is terribly sad…

12 Likes

While religion is frequently a force of unspeakable awfulness, personal faith sometimes leads people to do amazing things. I don’t guess I agree with all of Bill Pelke’s motivations, but his work and his example give me hope.

7 Likes

Just came across this, from August:

6 Likes

This is horrible.

12 Likes

Damn it.
Her book “Conundrum” is a fantastic read and really helped me at the start of my transition.
A life well lived indeed.

14 Likes

I met her at a book signing back in the 80’s. I think it was for “Pleasures of a Tangled Life”. She was gracious and funny.

11 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

Damn, that man has some terrible luck when it comes to untimely family tragedy; Whitney, then their daughter, and now his son.

11 Likes

I think there have been others in his family, too, but I can’t remember off the top of my head? But those are pretty high profile deaths, on top of him just losing people he loves. I feel really terrible for him.

8 Likes

I am family with one of his exes. She said he was extremely abusive, which is why she left him.

4 Likes

Reports of one’s death have been greatly exaggerated: French radio station splurges obituary bank over interwebs

8 Likes
9 Likes
14 Likes
11 Likes

Awww, I can quote it immediately.

“It’s not nice to fool Mother Nature!” :cloud_with_lightning:

12 Likes

Let’s hope these two are still having fun…

8 Likes