Dead Celebrity (Part 1)

It’s a few holes in the ground, I’m guessing “No”?

7 Likes

I mean, Rock City started as a mountain that they put a bunch of stuff on… Also, everyone says “Tennessee” but it’s in GA and I’ll fight Tennessee over that…

and Ruby Falls is a cave with a lit up water fall…

Also… stupid pandemic. I really want to go to Rock City and buy one of their stupid barn birdhouses… so kitchy. So dumb. Such fun.

:confounded:

13 Likes

I wish to edit my answer to “kinda” - and yeah, days out… :roll_eyes::pleading_face:

4 Likes

6 Likes

That is not an attraction for kids. No.

6 Likes

As a Tennessean I feel envious of Georgia for having both Rock City and Atlanta and would like to negotiate a peaceful joint custody agreement. :smile:

5 Likes

Looking the rock city website, I think they’ve updated their dining menu since I’ve been there way back in the 80s…

I always want to go back to Paradise Gardens, as I’ve not been there since the 90s, I think…

https://paradisegardenfoundation.org/

I guess we can all pretend we went by watching Radio Free Europe…

But it’s been re-opened in recent years after it fell into a bit of disrepair after Howard Finster’s death… and it’s very near to Rock City/Ruby Falls.

5 Likes

ill allow it GIF

7 Likes

It has cheddar cheese and a witch. Or a stalagmite that looks a bit like a witch.

Is this a Chester FC kind of thing, where the stadium is in Wales but the offices are in England, so everyone says that they are English?

5 Likes
13 Likes

While, disappointingly, Cheddar Gorge does not.

2 Likes

But at least it has a Chedder Man.

1 Like
7 Likes

I’d have thought that he’d have fallen down a treacle mine, or got stuck on a porridge hill or drowned in a custard lake.

Fancy that.

Wait… who is England and who is Wales in that scenario? :thinking: Can I be from Wales?

I guess everyone thinks it’s in Tennessee because it’s so close to Chattanooga, which is in Tennessee… So… Georgia is England and Tennessee is Wales, which… :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Choked on a bucket of glitter.
That’s what you get for clowning around.

7 Likes

Is that another verse?

It seems my song reference was far too obscure.

Not as far as I know - but well done on the traditional song, haven’t heard of it in years.

2 Likes

“ With Sylvain’s death, Johansen is the only surviving member of that classic lineup.”

14 Likes

deadpool 2 marvel GIF by JenChibi

11 Likes