Dead Celebrity (Part 2)

And just as German TV is airing a high profile documentary about him! The filmmakers must feel a bit conflicted about that. Though it’s public TV, so I doubt the increased viewership will be reflected in their earnings

3 Likes

If he’d opted for tennis he may not have been the one to set your wrist!

Williams finally retired from international rugby in 1981 to concentrate on his job as a surgeon but continued to turn out for Tondu for many years. A man of multiple talents, he was also a successful tennis player in his youth, winning the 1966 British junior title at Wimbledon where he beat David Lloyd in the final. He only gave up tennis to play the amateur sport of rugby because it allowed him to further his medical career as an orthopaedic surgeon.

2 Likes
2 Likes

James Kottak, his last 20 year gig was with the Scorpions.

It appears alcoholism did him in. His politics were way off the deep end but he was a great drummer.

4 Likes

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Da Musicz

I’d like to give that guy some pronunciation lessons, if it’s from Italian, it would be:

LIB-ero, not lib-ERO

1 Like

LEEbero, LEEbero, LEEEEEEEEEbero!
(to the tune of Figaro)

1 Like
2 Likes

Ever played TTRPGs like Dungeons & Dragons?
Then you know Jennell’s work even if you didn’t know her name.
Another awesome trans person gone :pensive:

5 Likes

Wasn’t sure where else to put this.

:disappointed_relieved:

It’s fun to tickle your tongue with Fruit Stripe Gum

3 Likes

Condolences to Melania, but don’t let your husband pick the burial plot, unless she loved golf.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Goodbye GIF

2 Likes

The same age as Donald (less than a year apart).

4 Likes

Thanks for posting that, surprised I’ve never heard of him. What a life, and what a lot of awesome work!

1 Like

the prose is of course better, but this is my favorite adaptation of my favorite short of his

3 Likes

Broadbent was the best Prime Minister we never had in the 70’s and 80’s. He often polled as the preferred choice for PM; the party, however, never did well enough to put him in the office.

5 Likes