Dead Celebrity (Part 1)

(Ninety!)

7 Likes

She made it a good long time.

I still remember her from back in the Remington Steele days…

RIP

7 Likes

Saw her one night at LAX. She had just arrived and there she was with no make up, no handlers, nobody bothering her. And she looked as tired and as annoyed as any other passenger. It was awesome. :relaxed:

You will be missed, Ms. Roberts.

4 Likes

Victoria Wood just died?

3 Likes

Vanity died in February, Prince died today, is Morris Day next?

4 Likes

soon well be out of time

4 Likes

Looking at recent deaths…
Isao Tomita

And one of my favorite character actors
William Schallert

5 Likes

Man, I’d forgotten about Tomita. I used to listen to his stuff when I was a teenager.

3 Likes

The BBC has an obit.

[Veteran actor William Schallert dies aged 93] (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36257968)

3 Likes

Maybe not a celebrity in the normal sense, but the man I was named after, Daniel Berrigan, also died recently:

ETA: After reading the quote in this wikipedia blurb, I’m now a little surprised my mother was okay with that.

7 Likes

He’s got a wikipedia article which count’s for at least one deadpool MrsTobinL is in.

2 Likes

Not Tomita!

dammit :frowning:

6 Likes
4 Likes

2 Likes

Oh, gods. I just recently rewatched The Trouble With Tribbles. William’s role in it wasn’t particularly distinguished but William contributed to that episode in a meaningful way. I know the episode was kind of forgettable to him but I won’t forget his contribution to a show that has been and continues to be one of the most important things in my life. Thank you, William.

5 Likes

Why has he got Harry Enfield’s face on him? Is… is that what happens when you die?

1 Like

Burt Kwouk :frowning:

4 Likes

Cato? Sad.

3 Likes

I grew up watching “60 Minutes” and yet I never knew he was a Canadian! RIP Morley.

HA! Precisely what he’d want me to think so my guard will be down–not so fast, Cato!

9 Likes

Damn it! I keep running out of likes! Grrr!!!

4 Likes