Deal: 90% Off The Summer Mac Essentials Bundle

[Read the post]

Iā€™m curious, in a general sense, of how people value these sorts of bundles-- with me, most of these bundles contain one compelling app that needs to justify the price on itā€™s own , maybe an ancillary utility or two that could maybe prove useful, and all the rest is ā€œI donā€™t know how I could ever hope to use thatā€.

2 Likes

I donā€™t usually buy bundles, but use them the way I do any of the curated lists of someoneā€™s ā€œmust haveā€ apps ā€“ advertising and inspiration. I will usually buy the one app I want on its own, if any. I assume offering the bundle still serves a purpose in this case because it generated a sale where otherwise I would have never heard of the products offered. I started using the mac again after only using various versions of windows for 6 yearsā€¦ a lot has changed in that time, and I no longer have any sense of what the ā€˜goodā€™ apps are, especially mac-specific tweaks and apple app replacements. [edits=missing words]

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.