Delusional Craigslist: Snickers entire bitesize collector set

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/07/delusional-craigslist-snicker.html

5 Likes

I just bought “The Cheeto That Looks Like a Foot”

A steal for 5k! :laughing:

10 Likes

If I’d known about this subreddit I would have saved the one I saw recently-- guy had a pretty common Chinese-made acoustic guitar soundhole pickup, was asking $1400 for it (I did some googling and realized he must’ve stumbled on the listing for that pickup on amazon that was priced at 1400 Indian rupees, or about $20 US.)

6 Likes

Man, if only he had a complete set of bit-sized “Resnicks” I’d have been willing to go as high as $47.

11 Likes

Kasper Hauser did a thing called khraigslist a while back, and I loved it. Here’s a link to the one I think about all the time:
http://kasperhauser.com/khraigslist/what-put-7-layer-dip

4 Likes

I just sold my Sony Trinitron on craigslist. I need to down size, and at 32" diagonaly, plus the speakers and over a 100lb weight, its just too fucking big.

My friend said I’d have to pay someone to haul it away. I told him retro gamers still value these things, as they are by far the best CRT TV out there with a ton of hook ups for consoles.

I got $40 for it, and it was going to a guy who was gushing about how cool it was. It was my grandmas and I’m so glad its going to someone who values it.

15 Likes

That’s nothing. I have a truckload of alphabet soup that contains the complete early works of Geoffrey Chaucer.

18 Likes

Dang it, I ate a “K” one just the other day! If only I’d known!

5 Likes

Sweet! I’m going to go paw through my kids’ halloween candy. Might be a couple hundred dollars in there.

4 Likes

OMG, THOSE R TEH AWESOM!!! :exploding_head::dizzy_face::rofl:

Oh, the horror. The Teddy bear sewn out of raw turkey, for your kids :frowning:

8 Likes

$45? He shouldn’t have opened the box.

2 Likes

If they eat the first “S” and replace it with another “K” they’d do a lot better on craigslist.

1 Like

I am going to make one of these for thanksgiving and fuck my kids up for life. I hope my insurance covers the shrinks they’ll need.

2 Likes

It should, after your life insurance pays out when you get infected from sticking yourself with a needle while sewing a raw turkey… :thinking:

2 Likes

This is genuine comedy. Well done.

1 Like

GAAAAH!!! You can keep it!

2 Likes

How much would you pay for bite-size Knickers?

2 Likes

I’ve got Goethebetti Spaghetti; that’s like Chaucerbetti Spaghetti, but with extra umlauts.

1 Like

That trailing ‘S’ is actually a leading ‘S’, the set is not complete.

3 Likes