Did you ever want to play questions?

Is it beer o’clock already? Are you buying or is it my shout? :wine_glass: :beers:

Well the Habs Sens game was Canadian hockey for sure. Think Suban will get a suspension?

Does someone have beer in the fridge? Can we stand in the alley?

Since when is being finished like water?

1 Like

Drunk? Like a glass of water?

Unpleasantly like a, if you are prone to quoting one D. Adams?

1 Like

Yes, she directed it… isn’t it an interesting movie?

Wouldn’t that be… unethical?

You know I keep an emergency slab of beer in the storm-kit, along with water, de-hy food, gas, first aid kit and a bottle of rum?

1 Like

It’s a good question, but one we can’t answer until you* complete the coursework?

* for certain, expanded definitions of the term you?

Will I find out when I see it?

I should hope so?

How much emergency rum is there?

Is this a better gif for our conversation?

Or is this one?

3 Likes

Is it crazy or dumb of me to just have realized that the Eastern European barbie ladies are just ripping off drag queens?

Aren’t there only two amounts of rum and they are “too much” or “not nearly enough”?

Can we avoid this one?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it have been even smarter to just avoid growing up in Cleveland?

2 Likes

A schoolboy error?

2 Likes

I got out when I could. That’s how I ended up going to high school in South Carolina.

Be careful what you ask for.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Can anyone else see a teeny-tiny little Donald Sutherland right at the back of his throat just before the camera hits his uvula and the gif cuts out?

5 Likes

An old, old trad song?

1 Like

Is that not my point? That there is no South Detroit because south of Detroit sits Windsor, Ontario, Canukistan?

@TobinL: Could you know that while you were watching hockey, I was playing hockey (not on TV)?